Fee and Refund Policy
For the year 2020 -21 our fees are as follows:
Application, Processing and Registration Fee: A one off payment of 300€ after you are issued a Conditional Offer and you accept our offer. This fee is non-refundable.
Short Courses Fee
For the courses with the duration of less than 60 hours teaching time, there is a fixed tuition fee of 1.200€ and charged at the start of the course. Please note that short courses are not available for visa students as their only course of study.
For a list of our Short Courses please visit that page.
RQF Level 4 Qualifications
European Union and EEA Students 2500€ Outside EU and EEA 5500€
RQF Level 5 Qualifications
European Union and EEA Students 2500€ Outside EU and EEA 6000€
RQF Level 7 Qualifications
European Union and EEA Students 3500€ Outside EU and EEA 7000€
Scholarships & Fee Awards
For May 2020 intake we are delighted to announce a 1000€ scholarship for every candidate who will register with us before 16 March 2020 from outside EU/EEA region, and 500€ scholarship for candidates within the EU/EEA region. These scholarships are not available for Short Courses. Terms & Conditions apply, please ask for details.
Payment of Fees (non-EU/EEA Students)
To receive an Unconditional Admission Offer from us, full payment of the tuition fee of your chosen course must be paid in advance along with the registration fees. The fee may be paid by:
- Electronic/wire transfer to our account (bank details are mentioned on our Conditional Offer Letter)
- By means of a cheque payment into our account
- By a foreign demand draft if paying from the overseas
- Deposit of cash into our account
Students with European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) nationalities or those who have a permanent residential status in those areas can pay half of their fees at the time of enrolment and remaining half in 4 equal installments spreading over 4 consecutive months.
Please ensure that you send us the proof of payment as soon as the payment is made. For every payment made, we will issue a payment receipt from our office in Portugal. In case you have not received a receipt, please contact us immediately.
IMPORTANT: Do not pay anyone who claims to be our representative. No one is authorised to accept payments on our behalf. ALWAYS contact us before making a payment to anyone and seek a written permission from us.
We will not accept responsibility of any payments that are made to someone else without our knowledge and written permission.
Our refund policy is two-tier:
- If you withdraw your application for admission 15 calendar days before the enrolment date, you will receive a full refund of your paid tuition fee;
- If you make your application in the last 15 days before the enrolment date, a processing surcharge of 5% of the yearly tuition fee will be deducted;
- If you make your application during the first month after start of the classes, a 50% deduction will be made from the first year’s tuition fee;
There will be no refund made on the applications made after one month of start of classes.
- Tuition Fee is refundable only if you have been refused a student visa to come and study with us;
- You will be required to send us a proof of your refusal of visa application (refusal letter from our embassy, an observation/stamp on your passport and any other supporting document), within 30 days of the date on the refusal letter;
- You should make your refund application in writing to us with the above documents on the email address provided to you;
- Provided that you have met all the conditions for a refund, we will refund your full tuition fee within 60 days from the date of receiving your request in writing;
NOTE: We will not refund your tuition fee, or may consider refunding a part of it, if:
- You decide not to apply for a visa after receiving our unconditional offer;
- You make a refund application after 30 days of refusal of your visa as mentioned above;
- You have made an appeal against your refusal decision at our embassy and await the result. In this case your refund application should be made if your appeal against the decision has also been refused;
- You have received the visa, but change your mind and do not travel for any reason;
- You have reached Portugal but change your mind about studies and do not enrol, or change your mind after enrolling with us;
- You have started your studies with us but do not wish to continue for any reason or move to another college/university or a teaching establishment;
- You wish to change from full-time to part-time studies because you have found contract work and/or change your visa status;
- You have made an application to the immigration authorities to change your visa status for any reason;
- You have been detained or deported by the immigration authorities for any reason;
- You wish to defer your studies for a semester or a year for any reason. In such event your fee will be transferred to the next semester you will join;
- It is proved that you took admission with us by providing fake or tempered documents, or otherwise produced incorrect information or declaration.
Bank Charges: Please note that for any refund made to any student, the bank charges are always payable by the beneficiary and therefore they will be deducted from the refund amount.