Our refund policy is two-tier:
- If you withdraw your application for admission 15 calendar days before the enrolment date, you will receive a full refund of your paid tuition fee;
- If you make your application in the last 15 days before the enrolment date, a processing surcharge of 5% of the yearly tuition fee will be deducted;
- If you make your application during the first month after start of the classes, a 50% deduction will be made from the first year’s tuition fee;
There will be no refund made on the applications made after one month of start of classes.
- Tuition Fee is refundable only if you have been refused a student visa to come and study with us;
- You will be required to send us a proof of your refusal of visa application (refusal letter from our embassy, an observation/stamp on your passport and any other supporting document), within 30 days of the date on the refusal letter;
- You should make your refund application in writing to us with the above documents on the email address provided to you;
- Provided that you have met all the conditions for a refund, we will refund your full tuition fee within 60 days from the date of receiving your request in writing;
NOTE: We will not refund your tuition fee, or may consider refunding a part of it, if:
- You decide not to apply for a visa after receiving our unconditional offer;
- You make a refund application after 30 days of refusal of your visa as mentioned above;
- You have made an appeal against your refusal decision at our embassy and await the result. In this case your refund application should be made if your appeal against the decision has also been refused;
- You have received the visa, but change your mind and do not travel for any reason;
- You have reached Portugal but change your mind about studies and do not enrol, or change your mind after enrolling with us;
- You have started your studies with us but do not wish to continue for any reason or move to another college/university or a teaching establishment;
- You wish to change from full-time to part-time studies because you have found contract work and/or change your visa status;
- You have made an application to the immigration authorities to change your visa status for any reason;
- You have been detained or deported by the immigration authorities for any reason;
- You wish to defer your studies for a semester or a year for any reason. In such event your fee will be transferred to the next semester you will join;
- It is proved that you took admission with us by providing fake or tempered documents, or otherwise produced incorrect information or declaration.
Bank Charges: Please note that for any refund made to any student, the bank charges are always payable by the beneficiary and therefore they will be deducted from the refund amount.