Following are sets of must achieve entry requirements for our courses at present. They may change without any notice depending on our awarding body’s decision and/or our policy change.
All of our short courses are available to anyone who:
- is 18 years of age or above;
- has high school certificate (12 years of schooling) or higher, or;
- has 1 year of work experience in the relevant area, or;
- seeking to improve on existing skills in the same area, or;
- seeking a new role in an existing/new organisation;
- has an ability in English Language to understand basic communication (CEFR Level B1 or higher).
A candidate matching closely with the above minimum requirements may also be considered as a special case if he/she can demonstrate a knowledge of practical skills in that particular area they want to study.
Diploma – RQF Level 4
- A minimum of Higher Secondary School qualification (12 years of schooling) or a RQF/QCF Level 3 qualification
- A minimum of 18 years of age at the time of admission application
- English Proficiency (for courses in English only) equivalent to IELTS 5 bands overall (CEFR Level B1)
– OR a 50% or higher score in English as a subject in Higher Secondary School Examination
– OR a letter from the last school/college/university attended to confirm that the medium of teaching was English
– OR clearing a Skype Interview with us conducted in English
- Payment of Registration Fees as stated in fee section and first year tuition fee (50% of tuition fee for students from EU & EEA)
- Clearly scanned (not a phone picture) copies of all educational documents and picture page of applicant’s valid passport with at least 1 year validity
- Work experience letter, if available
- An up to 500 words Statement of Purpose (SoP) describing motivation, research, planning and availability of resources for chosen course
Advanced Diploma – RQF Level 5
All of the above plus:
- A QCF/RQF Level 4 or equivalent qualification of the same subject, OR
- A minimum of 2 years work experience after Higher Secondary School.
Postgraduate Diploma – RQF Level 7
All of the above plus:
- A Bachelor Degree or QCF/RQF Level 6 or its equivalent qualification in the same subject, OR
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience of the same subject, AND
- A minimum of IELTS 5.5 bands over all, or equivalent
Mature Student Route
If a student has not passed high school but can demonstrate a good level of work experience in the relevant area of studies, has language skills and is more than 23 years of age, he/she can apply through the Mature Student Route. A decision on admission level will depend, with other criteria, on the acceptance of the awarding body for which the application is made.